Work from anywhere
All our courses are offered online with teacher support so students don’t have to be in a classroom based setting. They are not required to stay at home; they can travel and/or go about their regular summer activities without restrictions
Flexible options designed for everyone
Ask about our multiple options and select the one that works best for you.
Personalized learning for all students.
Highly Qualified Teachers
Our teachers are all credentialed. We offer support in all subjects.
what we do
• Students are enrolled in accredited programs.
• Majority of our courses are “A-G” approved. NCAA options available!
• All our courses are offered online with teacher support so students don’t have to be in a classroom based setting. They are not required to stay at home; they can travel and/or go about their regular summer activities without restrictions.
• We offer extensive teacher interaction to provide feedback, guidance, and encouragement to every student every step of the way!
• We offer extended support hours including evenings and weekends.
Who is it for?
• Students who have to retake courses/recover credits
• Students who want to get ahead by earning additional credits during summer
What is the process?
Students do NOT have to withdraw from their school of residence.
Students take one course at a time and can earn up to 15 credits (depending upon the number of weeks available during the student’s summer break). Students can take 1 semester course every 10 school days (does not include weekends)
Steps to Enroll:
• Speak with your counselor to determine the necessary courses.
• Determine if online learning is for you.
• Do you have access to a computer or tablet?
• It is difficult to complete coursework using a smartphone.
• Do you have access to internet?
• Are you willing to spend more than 4 hours per day to complete schoolwork?
• In traditional school, you spend about 60 hours in class for a single semester course.
• Our coursework requires a similar time requirement.
• On a computer, go to www.summerschool.solutions
Connect with us
Depending on the best option for you, classes start in June or July 2021. Call 833-980-1354 or email us for more information.
Space is limited!